Wall Mounted Split Mitsubishi Electric
- Fast Cooling
- Long Airflow up to 12 meters
- Auto vane control up and down / left and right
- Quite Operation / 19 db
- Excellent Energy Efficiency/ 6 Stars EWA rated
The thin, ceiling-concealed indoor units of PEY-SP series are perfect for air-conditioning requirements of buildings with minimum ceiling installation space and wide-ranging external static pressure.
- Compact Indoor units – For all Models, unit height is unified to 250mm.
- Wide Selection of Fan Speeds and External Static Pressure.
- Five-stage external static pressure conversions and three fan speed-sections are available.
- New Inverter Technology has made it possible for units to operate at-outdoor-air temperatures as high as 52 degree.
- New Refrigerant R410.
- High sensible cooling capacity.
- High efficient operation
- Labor saving installation
- Minimum floor space
- Wide Electrical Control Capability
City Multi – Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Effective Use of Space – The new models have a smaller foot print and service space requirement than previous models.
- Low Noise Levels
- New Fan Design
- R410A Pipe Sizing – As R410A has a higher specific heat capacity than R22, the pipework is smaller.
- The anti-corrosion Blue Fin treatment of the heat exchanger.
- Easy Maintenance – Even when one of the indoor units in the system is under maintenance, the other indoor unit can still operate.